Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello again

It's seems like forever since I have posted! Boy oh boy has it been busy around here! The end of the school year is always the busiest and I haven't had a moment to relax lately. Only five weeks until summer break though and then I will be staying home with my sweet Frances. I can not wait!

Now onto the May kit from Simply Obsessed- Crate Paper Pink Plum! I loved this kit. The colors and embellishments were just perfect. I finished two layouts of our Easter pictures.






My last project is an 8 x 8 wall hanging I made from the page of an old chipboard album. I used a picture of Frances and I from Mother's Day last year and used repositionable tape so I can change the photo this Mother's Day.


And I saved some exciting news for last! Scrapbook challenges is having a blog hop this weekend! I hope you will be able to make it. There will be lots of RAK's to give away and the new DT members will be announced.


And if that's not enough the blog hop will also coincide with our National Scrapbook Day crop.


1 comment:

  1. such cute layouts. i really like that crate paper. you make it look even better.

    ReplyDelete