Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And the winners are...

The winners have been announced at Scrapbook Challenges for the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop and the NSD crop. You can check all winners HERE.

I did a random draw of all the comments on the blog hop post and of all my followers.  And the winners for the packages of Sassafras goodies are...

#1 for leaving a comment is.............

lespeterson74 said...
I love how you added the paper behind the sketch. i am a use the full page gal... no open space for me.... Its kind of like that ackward silence.... it makes me uncomfortable! Cute little one too!

AND

#2 for being a follower is..................

Christy Strickler

Send your addresses to me at scrapcetera@aol.com and I will get your package of goodies out to you.

And thanks again to everyone who left such sweet comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment