Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A new challenge and a crop!!

Let's start with the crop first! The Just Beachy crop is underway at Simply Obsessed. There are games and pre-crop challenges this week and the official crop starts this weekend!! Simply Obsessed crops are always the best too!


Now for the challenge. It is my turn to post a challenge at scrapbook challegnes so I chose to do a card challenge. My challenge for the month is to create a mini-card or set of mini-cards if you are so inspired! I love how cute mini-cards are. They are perfect for attaching to the tops of gifts and bags or just placing in a tiny little envelope.

I created this set of six cards using the brand new line debuting at CHA summer from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker- Blueberry Hill. I love the yellows and blues of this line. It is so summery and fun. I thought the scalloped card shape from the Wild Card cricut cartridge would by whimsical and fun too and go great with these papers. I was not dissapointed with the result.


To be entered to win the June kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking create your mini-card (4 inches or smaller- mine are 3 inch diameter) and upload it to the Scrapbook Challenges gallery. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment