Monday, August 2, 2010

A few new challenges

The first of the month always brings lots of new challenges! So without further ado here are a few (hey that rhymes too!)...

My August challenge for Treasured Scrapbooking is to create a trifold card. I thought of this challenge because I have never made a trifold card and wanted to try it. So I guess I can say I challenged myself too-LOL! If you upload your cards to the TS gallery and forum you will be in the running for a gift cared to teh TS store.  Here is the sweet, simple card I came up with (and you can find it in my Etsy store soon too!):


And I also have a color challenge at Simply Obsessed. My challenge for August is use the colors blue and yellow. I chose to use the BRAND NEW Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker line "Blueberry Hill". I just love how fun and bright this line is. And as much as I love Blueberry Hill, it's not even my favorite! Have you seen "My Friend Birdy" yet or "Tree Love"?? Or "Something for Everyone"?

If you upload your layouts to the Simply Obsessed gallery and forum you will be in the running for a gift card to the SO store. Here is mine:

Thanks for looking!! And Please check out the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog on August 5th. I will be the guest blogger for the day!

2 comments: