Monday, December 27, 2010

A Nikki Sivils sneak peak!!

Hi all, I hope everyone had a great holiday with friends and family!

My Christmas was the best ever and we celebrated Frances's second birthday too. Our house looks like a toy store, but Frances is enjoying all her new stuff so it's ok! She is just the cutest ever too. The things she says have us laughing all the time. Whenever I yawn, cough or sigh, she says "Mommy you ok?" or "What's wrong Mommy?" It is seriously the cutest! And the other day my husband was telling her not to do something (can't remember what because it seems like we are telling her not to do a lot of stuff lately) and she said "Daddy what's your problem?" I couldn't help laughing! Ok just one more- when my dog Kody comes in from the backyard she says "Kody wipe your paws!" Ha ha ha ha! I am definitely going to get these Francesism's on a page before I forget them!

So now for the Nikki Sivils peak!!! I have been working with her new lines for CHA and boy, oh, boy are they CA-UTE! So if you want to see a peak of one (and why wouldn't you???) you can check out a layout I made with her line "Summer" on her very first newsletter. Just CLICK HERE. My layout is on the last page. And please sign up for her newsletter too while you are there!
And in other Nikki Sivils news- This month the design team teamed up with Creative Charms. We were all given some embellishments to work with. Now I just started working with mine so there will be more projects to come! I created this Valentine's Day card using Nikki's Valentine's line "Sugar Cookie". I embossed the brown sheet of paper from the 6x6 mini pad to give it the white lines and texture. Then I cut out some hearts and my sentiment from the 12x12 sheet of cut ups. And to finish it off I used the Creative Charms antique brad for the center of my bow.


Thanks for stopping by today!! And I have a give away planned soon! So make sure you keep checking back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment