Friday, January 14, 2011

More Valentine's Day Treats.

It's altered day on the Bo Bunny blog. You can see some altered projects HERE.

I altered these mason jars into cute little treat jars for my girls and husband. I will fill them with candy on Valentine's Day to give to them. Of course I may have to eat Isabel's candy!




I used Bo Bunny Crazy Love papers except for the little critters on the front of the jar. Those are from the Bo Bunny Love Bandits line from last Valentine's day. I just love that paper so much I couldn't resist pulling it out again this year!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute project!! I need to remember that one! With a baby coming up I will have tons of glass jars to decorate...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so sweet and such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I also loved the LO posted on Nikki sivils today!

    ReplyDelete