Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Winner!

I have been busy, busy, busy creating like crazy this last month! With all my projects for CHA due and hosting the Bo Bunny Blog hop and getting all my regular DT stuff done I feel like I havn't had any new projects to show in so long! I have been working on a few Valentine's day projects that I am going to show this week and I am going to have a special Valentine's Day give away soon so keep checking back!

So are you ready for the winner of scrap goodies from the Bo Bunny blog hop?

I have to say I was overwhelmed with the kind words and support in all your comments. I appreciate them all so much. I used the random number generator at random.org to choose a winner and it is ..............

hla2425 said...

Very beautiful layout... I love your flowers!!
I also became a follower. You are very talented.
January 5, 2011 8:21 AM

Yay!! Send me your address (scrapcetera@aol.com) and I will get your box of scrapbooking goodies out to you.

Thanks again for all your comments and check back for some new projects tomorrow and another give away soon!

2 comments: