Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scrappy Tuesday...

I was supposed to take a class today at the gym when the instructor called and said it was changed to another day. Since Grandma was already here, I headed out to the LSS (a few actually). At my first stop I picked up this new paper that is so cute- the K and Company Actopus to Zelephant collection. It is so cute! I saw it and had to have it.

Then I stopped at another store and picked up the DCWV Green Stack. I love this one too! I love that cute is in right now. Everything is so cute with all these cute animals and designs.
I then made it to my final destination where I would be scrapbooking. "Welcome Home" was the first page I finished. I tried some new things on this one. I made those cute little flowers from my Sassafras patterend paper and decided not to mat the pink paper on cardstock. I really like how it turned out. When I got home and looked at it again I noticed the picture. It is one of my favorite pictures of Frances in her car seat when she came home from the hospital. Well my layout is all flowery and fun, but she is all bundled up because it was below zero when she came home! I still like it though.
Then I made "Hello Daddy, it's nice to meet you." I love this picture of my husband talking to Frances. It's so sweet. I used my GCD Studios paper on this one. It seems like I am making a lot of one pagers lately. Frances's book is going to be huge!
Oh yeah, speaking of GCD I won some embellishments at their DT party yesterday! I am excited to see what I am going to get. I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment