Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December projects

Can you believe only 23 more days until Christmas? With all the Christmas projects popping up it is really putting me in the Christmas spirit. And it is supposed to snow today too! I don't know if I am ready for that just yet though.

I created these three projects my December Simply Obsessed kit. Aren't the Christmas papers so fun? This first layout is of Frances playing while we were putting up the Christmas tree. She is seriously the happiest baby ever. She just amuses herself with her little toys.

She may always be happy, but not always cooperative. I wanted to take some pictures of her in this cute Santa hat, but she kept taking it off. I think her face in the last pic says it all!


And I couldn't resist opening up my new Winter Wonderland cricut cartridge for this card. I cut the snowwoman and pieced her together. Isn't she cute?


And A Walk Down Memory Lane is having a 12 days of Christmas crop on the DT Blog. There will be projects, challenges and sales each day. I created this gift bag with some old Christmas decorations and the super cute Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper and chipboard. You can see the full project on the DT blog here.




7 comments: