Monday, January 4, 2010

AWDML January Projects and winners...

Thank you so much to everyone that visited this weekend and left comments. I appreciate all the comments so much and it never gets old hearing how cute Frances is ;)  I look forward to spending more time with everyone on the Scrapbook Challenges forum in the next few months.

So as promised one lucky girl will win the Sassafras goodies. And since I was truly amazed by the kindness of everyone's comments and all the new followers I got this weekend I am going to pick a runner up for a mystery RAK. Hmmm, what will it be? Well one reader will find out!

Since there were 94 comments I put the numbers 1-94 into a random number generator at random.org and here are the results:

For the Sassafras goodies-

the winner is

Janet Z said...
Great take on the sketch and your little Frances is adorable!
January 3, 2010 7:57 AM


For mystery RAK number 1 the winner is...
 
Rose Ann said...
Congratulations on making the Scrapbookchallenges DT! I like your take on the sketch, kids grow up so fast! Sassafrass goodies Oh my, thanks for the chance to get this RAK!
Congrats girls! Email me with your mailing address at scrapcetera@aol.com and I will get those out to you soon.
 
 
Now for my A Walk Down Memory Lane January Projects....
 
This month at {AWDML} the featured manufacturers are SEI and Cornish Heritage farms stamps. These manufacturers will be at least 25% all month long.
 
I used some fun SEI paper on this LO of Frances eating her Bday cake. Isn't that face just adorable?




I used some SEI paper and Cornish Heritage Farms stamps for this fun card. I used colored pencils to color in the stamped bee images and outline the stamped "Bee Mine" sentiment. It doesn't look as good as coloring in with copics, but it is quick and looks cute.



My last project is a notecard to write goals for 2010 on. Every year I make a list of goals on a plain piece of notebook paper and tack them on the fridge. This year I made this cute notecard with Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co. paper. It is hanging up in my scrapbook room right now with all my goals. Which include cleaning up my scraproom "everytime" I scrap. So far so good! And it looks much cuter than the notebook paper!



Thanks for stopping by and congrats to the winners!

5 comments:

  1. love the cake LO and the bingo card that you put the heart around the 1 - very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! And more great projects, Sarah! The cake layout is simply adorable! And I love the card, the bees and flowers are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! What cute LOs and card! I love your idea of posting your goals in a creative way in your scrap room....may just have to lift that one when we get my room moved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I won the Sassafras goodies! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects! and congrats to the winners, too! so glad to have you over at serendipity!

    ReplyDelete