Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My last Projects for A Walk Down Memory Lane

Sadly my DT term has come to an end with A Walk Down Memory Lane. It was such a great store to design for and Lisa the owner is just great! I will miss the DT and wish everyone who is applying for the new team Good Luck!

For my last DT reveal I created these projects:

I used my October Afternoon Farm Fresh on this one. Love, love, love that line!



This is a lift from a lo in the Feb. issue of CK. It was the "make a page" in 15 minutes column. I think it took me about 15 minutes to just choose carstock, but it was quicker than most- LOL! I figure it is just like those Rachael Ray recipes- they never take me 30 minutes either. I liked this LO when I saw it in the magazine because I have a bunch of left over random stickers and embellishments here and there and this was perfect to use those up.



And last here is sweet Frances trying to take down the tree. Really this is her second Christmas but since she was born at 5:11pm on Christmas day we like to say it is her 1. 5 Christmas. For the pictures I took them without flash, then lightened them a little in photoshop. Not sure about the result, but I think they are still cute.



I have a few projects I can't show yet, so check back at the end of the week for more. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night.

1 comment: