Friday, October 29, 2010

October's Challenge - Mix Em' Up

At the end of the month Nikki Sivils always hosts a challenge with lots of fun Nikki Sivils prizes! This month's challenge is to combine any Nikki Sivils lines into one project. You can make a layout, card or altered item, but it must include at least two lines (or more!).

I created this "you're tweet" card for the challenge. I used Willow Bee, Bluebery Hill and My Friend Birdie, three of my favorite lines.


If you want to play along you can find all the details HERE on Nikki's blog. And while you're there check out the projects from the rest of the DT. You will not be disappointed! They are so creative at mixing the lines together. I would never think to mix the papers they did, but it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment