Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's card challenge Tuesday

on the Bo Bunny blog! Today's challenge is to use something from nature. The Design Team was super creative in their use of objects found in nature.

I had this idea as soon as the challenge was posted. I took my girl Frances to the park and asked her to find me some sticks. She picked all different shapes and sizes and we had a lot of fun!  Here's us with our stick collection.

I choose one to make the tree trunk on my card. I cut it into several different sizes and then assembled into the tree trunk. I used a clear drying liquid adhesive to adhere the sticks to the card. It was lots of fun to make and the real sticks give the card lots of dimension.


You can play along to with the Nature Challenge. Just visit this blog post to upload your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment