Saturday, November 20, 2010

Keeping Busy

I have been super busy taking care of both Frances and little Isabel this week as you can imagine! For some reason Frances won't call her Isabel. She calls her little sister. She says "little sister sleeping" or "little sister needs milk". She is being a very good big sister and loves watching Isabel sleeping in her chair. And bless her little heart, Isabel is a very good sleeper! She sleeps five hours straight at night. So I have been lucky to get some rest.

Today I have a few projects to share from Bo Bunny and Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker. I was able to finish all my DT work for both teams weeks ago. I planned ahead so I would have all my projects done before Isabel's big day. So I have been taking a few weeks off from scrapping until I start working on my December projects.

First up I have some cards made from the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost card kit. I love the Bo Bunny card kits. They have everything you need to make lots of cards including the envelopes in no time. Our assignment was to make some cards with the card kit, but make them different than the directions provided. So if you like following directions you can make the cards directly as shown or if you like to embellish you can add some extras like I did on my cards below.


The only thing I added to these cards not included in the card kit is the ribbon, buttons and stickles. I love how pink looks on wintery cards so I couldn't resist adding the little splashes of pink on both cards.

And next up I have some projects from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.

On this layout I used this the "Tree Love" collection. I love, love, love how cute this collection is and how perfect it is for fall, my favorite time of the year. Frances loves to step on leaves. She just discovered them this fall and can't get enough of them. She says "Crunch, crunch, crunch" when she steps on them so I thought this title was perfect :) :)




The next were created using the "something for everyone" line. Love the colors and patterns on this one. And of course I couldn't resist adding some pink as usual!


This layout is one of my favorites. I love the picture of Frances and the title is what she says. When we ask her if she loves us she says "Lub you soooo much". She still hasn't gotten the letter v yet!


That's it for today. Thanks for coming by ~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment