Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Two page layout day

It's one of my favorite days on the Bo Bunny blog- two page layout day. I don't see too many two page layouts so I love getting new ideas from all the Bo Bunny designers.

I created my Bo Bunny two page layout using the new Crazy Love line, which I am crazy in love with- hehe! I love anything with bees and this little guy is the cutest! Sorry about the photos. As hard as I try I cannot take a straight picture of a two page layout. Everything is straight, even and spaced out correctly in real life, I promise! I took these photos of my little Frances on the swings this summer. I love the looks on her face and knew this playful line would be perfect for them.






And here is that cute little bee I was talking about. He is from the Crazy Love 12 x 12 chipboard (along with the little letters). I drew his trail and then added some cut out flowers to it and punched hearts. There was a little butterfly with a trail like this on one of Frances's dresses. I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist copying it on my layouts.


The rest of the DT did a fabulous job with the two page layouts. You can check them out on the blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment