Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a baby and a wedding

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day!

First I would love to share these pictures of my sweet little Isabel with you! She turned 7 months old yesterday and she is just the cutest little thing. I can't believe this little princess is already 7 months old! It seems like just yesterday I couldn't wait to meet her.








And now for the wedding! My friend is getting married so I made her this card for her wedding shower. I used all my "extras" on it and I am really happy about how it turned out. Almost too happy to give it to her! Just kidding! Hehe!

The background papers are SEI Corrine from The ScrapRoom June Kit, the chipboard is Crate Paper Portrait from The ScrapRoom May Kit, the ribbon and rubons are American Crafts and the pink paper the butterflies are punched from is Pink Paislee. That Pink Paislee paper is my favorite from the Valentine's line two years ago. I am down to just a a quarter of a 12x12 sheet, but I won't throw it away!



Thanks for coming by today! I have lots of projects just waiting to be posted so I would love it if you would come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card,I love the punch on the border. But it can't compare with your gorgeous daughter!!! Such great photos and what a fun age!

    ReplyDelete