Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nikki Sivils Day!

Hi everyone! I am featured on the Nikki Sivils blog today! I have two fun projects to share that I absolutely loved making!

First up is this little mini album I made of my little girl's first b-day party using Nikki's "It's Your Day" papers and embellishments. To create the album I used the Nikki Sivils scalloped chipboard album for the pages and one page from the North Pole lights chipboard album for the cover. I painted the edges of all my pages a fun bright pink to coordinate with the papers.





I was pretty proud of this Curious George cupcakes I made, They must have looked realistic because Frances was talking to them! 

The little girlie was so tired at the end of the day she could not even keep her eyes open! 

Next up I have a layout of my sweet Frances doing something she loves to do when it rains- Hippo Hunting! Not sure where she got this from, but whenever it rains she says we need to go hippo hunting. She grabs her flashlight and I put on her rain coat and we go walking around the neighborhood looking for hippos. She even says "there's one mommy" and points them all out to me! This girl has some imagination!


On this layout I used Nikki Sivils "It's Raining, It's Pouring" paper and embellishments and my cricut Create a Critter cartridge to cut the little Hippo. I can't believe how much older my little girl looks in these pictures compared to her birthday album! They grow so, so fast!

Please stop by Nikki's blog to see the rest of the DT's work and some peeks at the new CHA lines coming out next month! And there is a contest to win some of the new releases before you buy them. Check out Nikki's blog for details! Here's a little sneak for  you:






Thanks for coming by today!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    Wow! love all the creations. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Great creations.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    *I'm your new follower"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this adorable, I LOVE IT
    Trish

    ReplyDelete