Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Focus on: Chipboard Stickers

Hi there! Today on the Bo Bunny blog they are focusing on chipboard stickers. I was so happy to get this assignment because I LOVE me some chipboard stickers! They are easy to use (just peel and stick) and so super cute what's not to love, right? On my layout I used Barefoot and Bliss papers and embellishments and mixed up some of the 12 x 12 chipboard and Icandy chipboard.


The chipboard waves were actually one big sticker, but I cut it into three pieces to better frame my layout. I also layered the chipboard (the flower on the pail) and used foam tape on my turtle chipboard piece to pop him up a bit. It looks like he's swimming in the waves! How cute is that?

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope everyone is having as good a summer as that little girl in the photo!

1 comment: