Thursday, August 11, 2011

An exciting new position!

Good Thursday morning! I have some exciting news I have been waiting to share with everyone.

 I was asked to take over the Social Media Coordinator position for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker! I am so excited and have been easing my way into the last few days. You will be seeing lots of me on the Nikki Sivils facebook page, twitter account and over on Scrapbook.com. Please come on over to the facebook page and "like" us if you haven't already. I can't wait to have fun with all of you!

I will end with a project using Nikki Sivils cute, cute, cute new paper line "My Little Monster". This is my little monster at 6 months old. Hard to imagine this was over 2 years ago!


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your new position. and i love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats dear Sara.I love the new Nikki Sivils collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your too cute layout and congrats! I love Nikki's papers and she seems so sweet from her blog... :-) Maybe one day I'll get to meet her since I'm also from Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am excited about your new position...and I loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! Sooooooooooooo cute!! I just saw your feature over on Bo Bunny... You are amazing my dearest!!! Just WOW! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete