Thursday, August 18, 2011

Winner, winner!

Hi everyone, no new project tonight I am afraid, but I do have a winner. Thank you so much to everyone who left comments on my Bo Bunny blog post here and on the Bo Bunny blog. Your comments made my day. I was reading them at work on my first day back after a 9 month maternity leave. So I really needed something to cheer my up that day!

Twenty-nine people left comments so I entered 1-29 into the random number generator at random.org and the lucky winner was number 5.

The fifth person to leave a comment was:

Sue D said...

Very sweet mini album and love the zebra layout!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
August 15, 2011 11:49 AM

Congrats Sue! Email your mailing address to scrapcetera@aol.com and I will get your Bo Bunny goodies out to you!

There is still the prize to win from the Bo Bunny blog. Bo Bunny will be picking a winner for each designer on each day this month. All the winners will be posted on the Bo Bunny blog at the end of the month. So keep leaving comments and check back at the end of August to see the list of winners. Good luck and as always thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment