Monday, August 8, 2011

Nikki Sivils and Unity!

It's a new week and I have some new projects for you! At CHA last month I was given a few of the new Nikki Sivils stamp sets. They are so cute I couldn't wait to play with them! Thank you Unity! So here's a few cards I whipped up with Nikki's paper and the Unity stamps.

On this one I stamped the Monster, tag and sentiment using the Unity stamps.


On this one I stamped the ticket.


This one doesn't have any stamps, but I love the little  monsters!


Supplies: Nikki Sivils Get Well Soon and My Little Monster collections, Unity stamps, Ink from TPC studios.

I also have to give out a BIG THANK YOU to TPC Studios who so generously gave me a few ink pads to try out. The ink was awesome! I used the Clearly Better ink pad for my projects above and love how smooth it stamped on my papers.

Thanks for coming by! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment