Friday, June 5, 2009

How time flies!

I can't believe how fast time is going by! It seems like just a few days ago baby Frances was born and doing nothing but sleeping and eating. Now she is into everything and almost crawling. Yes crawling! She almost has it and she tries to chase the doggies, but isn't very successful.

This is an old LO I did when she was 2 months old. Look how cute she was with all that hair! Too bad that it all fell out!


I had a new series of pics of her at four months that I wanted to scrap. I wanted to make the page similar to the "I am" page to show how much she has changed. So I created my first sketch to help me! Ok so I am just learning photoshop so this is pretty basic, but it helped me lay everything out on the page.



Here is my take on the sketch. Isn't this just the cutest baby? I think this may be my new favorite LO! After laying everything out I didn't think flowers would look right so I changed those to hearts and used some ribbon for the strip down the left.






I am also hosting a sketch challenge at Scrap That! for June. Use the above sketch to create a LO and upload it into the Scrap That! gallery by June 30th and your name will be put into a drawing for a RAK from me. The other DT girls have some great June challenges going on too so stop by and check them out.

2 comments:

  1. that is very cool! I love what you did with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool LO, love the block desing. And I love your new header! Too cute!!

    Have a great weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete