Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two new LO's

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is a sunny 95 degrees here! I can't wait to get Frances in her swim suit and in the pool. I have been imagining the pages I would make of her in that suit since the day I bought it!

I spent Saturday at an all day crop and got lots done. I worked on Frances's 8 1/2 x 11 calendar album, finished my July challenge for Butterfly Crafts, which will be posted on July 1st, and got two pages done of Frances for her 12 x 12 album.

Here are the two layouts I finished of Frances. I just love her smile in the second LO. The first is from her first Easter. She didn't really care about her Easter Basket and kept looking away while I was trying to take the pics!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah - Your pages came up so great on here! They look fantastic!

    The mixed typefaces on "Honey Bunny" are wonderful and I love the way Honey harmonizes with the diagonal background paper!

    All the embellishments on "The One and Only You" are amazing!

    Have a great day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete