Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots of Snuggles and some exciting news!

The cyber crop is still going on over at Scrap That! It's not too late to join in the fun and games. There are games, challenges, tutorials and of course lots of chatting.

I made this layout for Mara's technique challenge. The challenge is to use distressing on a page. I used a steak knife to distress the edges of my pattern paper and then inked them up. This my new K & Company Green House paper. It is so cute! I fell in love with it at the store. There are so many cute pages. Since it is double sided I have a hard time picking which side to use! I wish they wouldn't do that with paper!

I love this photo of Frances and me. She always likes me to hold her and snuggle with her. It is cute, but sometimes I want to get stuff done around the house. I know one day she is going to grow up though and not want her mommy anymore (sniff, sniff) so I do hold her a lot. I also always have a ton of unwashed laundrey and dishes piling up the sink, but I know in 10 years I am not going to say "I wish I did the dishes more". So for now, the dishes wait and Frances gets held and cuddled.

The journaling reads: Frances you are the sweetest little girl. You love being held and snuggled by mommy all the time. I always complain that I can't get anything done around the house. But you are growing so fast and I know that one day you won't want to be held anymore. Part of me wants you stay like this forever, my sweet baby girl. I know you can't though. So for now everything else can wait and I will spend my time giving you lots and lots of snuggles.


Also- I was just asked to join another design team! I am really excited about this one- they have some amazing products I just can't wait to play with! I will let you know more when all the details are finalized.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. just letting you know that the link to my blog has changed to
    http://vickisartisticlicense.blogspot.com/
    I hope you continue to read my blog,
    hugs, Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah -
    Looking at your blog and seeing your beautiful layouts and gorgeous pictures of Baby Frances is one of the highlights of my day! You can do anything (!!) with paper and embellishments. Thanks for sharing -
    Linda

    ReplyDelete