Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scrap That! 2nd June Reveal

Here is my second June reveal for Scrap That!

I love this picture of Frances. I am always trying to take pictures of her. This face pretty much sums up what she is probably thinking- "Why won't this lady ever just let me play?"

Not sure what I want to use this card for yet, so I left the sentiment off. Just a quick card, nothing fancy here!

I made this bag playing around with my cricut! I was trying different sizes and shapes. I think it turned out just ok, but I have a better idea of how to use my cricut now. It is pretty small, perfect size for a gift card. I can give it to my mom. Whenever things don't turn out how I like I give them to my mom. She loves everything I make. You gotta love moms for that!

Tonight I will be working on my first set of projects for A Walk Down Memory Lane. I will give you a hint of what I will be working with- The Early Bird gets the worm. Get it?

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment