Friday, May 27, 2011

Bo Bunny Layout Challenge

I need more hours in the day! If only I didn't need to go to sleep then maybe there would be enough time to get everything done that I want to get done. But then again, maybe not because there's lots of things I need to get done :)

I did manage to get a new layout done this week for the Bo Bunny layout challenge- yay! The challenge is to use fabric as the inspiration for a layout. For my inspiration I used this pillow. The pattern reminded me of the Bo Bunny Olivia papers so I pulled those out to use. This was my favorite line from Bo Bunny's release last summer and I can't believe I haven't used them more often. I think I kept waiting for the "perfect" photos to use with them. I also used the yellows, greens and blues from the fabric.


And if this isn't the perfect photo, then I don't know what is! When I went to pick it up at Wal-Mart they actually asked me for a photo release because they thought it was a professional photo! Now my photography skills kind of stink so I thought that was hilarious ;)  My little Isabel just looks so darn cute in this photo! She is a happy girl for sure and keeps everyone smiling for sure.

supplies: Bo Bunny Olivia papers, 12x12 chipboard, Icandy chipboard, stickers, notweworthy and wraps; Bo Bunny Ad Lib jewels; Bo Bunny Timepiece 12x12 combo stickers.

Thanks for coming by today and stop by the Bo Bunny blog to see some more layouts inspired by fabric!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout Sarah! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful with such amazing textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! What a gorgeous little girl! :) Truly inspiring work ... thanks for the chat today!

    ReplyDelete