Monday, May 2, 2011

The Scraproom Blog Hop!

It's May!! I am in such a good mood looking at all this green grass and the spring flowers! And today is reveal day at The ScrapRoom. The May kit is filled with lots and lots of fun papers and embellishments that are perfect for spring.
In celebration of our May kit, we are having another BLOG HOP!! You know the way this works, right? Here is a list of the places you will be visiting...

Sarah Eclavea -that's me!

The hop begins at Lan's blog, but all of the blogs are linked in case you get lost along the way. Just follow along the blog path, and keep hopping until you reach your last destination which is The ScrapRoom Facebook Fan Page!! Make sure you become a follower and leave a comment at each blog telling our wonderful designers what you liked about their project! When you reach The ScrapRoom Facebook Fan Page, leave a comment letting us know that you finished the hop.

One blog hop participant who follows the rules, will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom Store! Whoot! Whoot! Check out the blog Wednesday, April 6th for our winner!

As the double shot designer I worked with May Pink Paislee Daily Junque Double Shot kit. Whoo, that's a mouth full!

Here is just one of the projects I created with that great kit.


This is my amazing little girlie Frances. I got the idea for the title from the tag in the upper left that says "be amazing". I saw that little tag and thought instantly of my little Frannie and the amazing girl she is. I love her so much and am just darn proud of her everyday. She is seriously the sweetest and it makes me so proud how nice and caring she is to everyone. All the supplies for this layout came from the kit except for the thickers I used for the title.

And speaking of Pink Paislee- I was cleaning up my scrap space yesterday and found some Pink Paislee in my stash that I had never used! So I will do a little give away for some pink paislee stickers and rubons (they are older, from their first collection, but still way cute!) to one random comment left on this post.

Thanks for coming by and enjoy the hop! Now you are will be visiting the ever so talented Jenny Moore!

10 comments:

  1. what a smile :) Love this layout and love how you journaled around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journaling around and how you placed the photo tilted just a wee bit! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout, and your little girl is so precious...what a smile!!! I would love to know what white gel pen you used to journal around the page. It is so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the number paper as a mat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used a white Sakura gelly roll pen for my journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white hand written journaling around the edge!! and the stitches holding on the tag on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO Sarah ... and what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say? Everything is sooo perfect!!!
    Extra loved your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Sarah! Sakura makes such great pens. I'll have to get one of those white pens the next time I go to M's.

    ReplyDelete