Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The ScrapRoom Challenges

Hi there! A few things to share tonight before I go to bed. I am exhausted and it is only 8:15!

First- I have a winner for the Pink Paislee rubons and stickers. Congrats to Shirley who said-

Shirley said...



What a beautiful layout, and your little girl is so precious...what a smile!!! I would love to know what white gel pen you used to journal around the page. It is so vivid!

Thanks for stopping by my blog Shirley! Email your address to scrapcetera@aol.com and I will send those out to you.

Second- there are some fun challenges going on at the ScrapRoom right now!

There is a word challenge and the secret word is "party". Well I guess it isn't so secret because then you wouldn't know what the challenge is! For this challenge you have to use the word "party" on your layout somewhere. I chose to use it in the title on my "First Tea Party" layout. I used The ScrapRoom May Double Shot Daily Junque kit for my layout. I tried to do something a little different so I used some inks and mists on my layout. I think it looks a little funky and cool! All my pages were looking exactly alike so I thought it was time to experiment. Everything is included in the kit except the thickers I used in the title.


There is also a sketch challenge going on too. Here is the sketch from The ScrapRoom's very own Frances Syliva:


If you want to play along with the challengs you can find all the details HERE on The ScrapRoom blog. Both are due by May 30th.

Third- There is a Bo Bunny blog hop tomorrow! The action all starts at the Bo Bunny blog. I can't show my project just yet, but here is a sneak peak of what you will see tomorrow: 


Spread the word about the blog hop! There will be prizes and lots of great projects!

Have a great night!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! And I absolutely lovethat layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, your page is soooo cute, I cant wait to receive my Gabrielle goodies. Happy scrapping.

    ReplyDelete