Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Page Layout Day

It's one of my favorite days on the Bo Bunny blog- two page layout day! I love two pagers, but sometimes get stuck on how to arrange my photos. I love looking at lots of two pagers to get ideas.

I created this layout of my girlie Frances at the river park by our house checking out the rock selection. The girl is obssessed with rocks! Every where we go she has to pick out rocks. She even asks me if she can take her wagon on walks so she has someplace to put them. It's so cute how she inspects each one too. In the middle right photo you can see her tongue out as she is concentrating!

I have to admit this is one of my go to photo arrangments for two page layouts. If it works why not use it again?



I used the Bo Bunny Ad Lib papers and embellishments for my layout. I knew when I saw the paper at the bottom that I would use it for these pictures. It reminds me of a colorful rock pathway!

Thanks for coming by and check out the Bo Bunny blog for some more two page ideas!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute two page layout. I love all your layers and those cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great ! Love these papers and the design of the page !

    ReplyDelete