Wednesday, May 18, 2011

cards, cards, cards!

Hello there! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Sorry just a tad late with those wishes! Mine was absolutely fantastic! I love spending time with my little ladies. Here are some pic of me getting some time with both of them. Frances refuses to take a picture with Isabel so I had to settle for separate pics!







Today the Nikki Sivils Design Team Divas have some work up on the blog. Come on over to check it out!

I have these four cards featured. Please forgive my photos as I currently have a 6 month old taking up residence in the scrapbooking room! I wonder how she likes sleeping surrounded by scrapbooking supplies- hehe! It is a temporary arrangment until she stops waking up her sister. Then they will share a room. So hopefully it will be soon!





Thanks for coming by today!

3 comments:

  1. Your little girls are absolutely adorable!!!! They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters are adorable and so are your cards,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls are so adorable! And you know what, your cards is really wonderful and full of nice colors... I like it!
    Thank you so much for that nice comment on my blog as well!
    Greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete