Friday, March 11, 2011

Bo Bunny Ad Lib

I hope everyone is having a great Friday! I am happy for the weekend to be here and spending time with family.

Here is a fun layout I created using Bo Bunny's Ad Lib line. This is my favorite of the new lines that just came out at CHA winter. I love them all, but this line is so fun and bright it makes me happy just looking at it!

This is my little artist at work. She loves anything crafty. Everyday she asks to paint, color, draw, scrapbook, etc. I chose this background paper because it looked artistic and fun. I thought about splattering some paint on the page too, but I am not that brave yet!


There's lots of little details on this one that are hard to see in the photo so here are some close ups:




Thanks for coming by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the circles on this and how you popped some of them up. Very cool layout!! My kids love to craft, too. I love having a craft afternoon, we get the dining room table all messy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO - love the papers they work so well with your photo. All the little details are beautiful - love the 3 colour edge inking on the journalling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ad Lib line is one of my favorites too. I really like how you trimmed and popped up the circles. Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete