Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Love the Simple Life

I created this card using My Little Shoebox "Simple Life" Papers (and a few Green papers too). I think those little sheeps are sooo cute! Frances does too because when she saw it she said "Mommy, that's a sheep. I want that." I am loving this line and have my farm pictures out and ready to scrap with it.


Also it's Mardi Gras today! Is anyone celebrating? I bought Frances a cupcake to eat after dinner, but that's as crazy as it gets in this house! She is loving this book right now- "Penguin and the cupcake". It is such a cute book.


We took it out of the library last week and have read it about a thousand times already. So I bought her a pink cupcake just like penguin wants in the book. Of course I bought one for myself too (hehe).

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

3 comments: