Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Card Challenge Wednesday

It's card challenge Wednesday at My Scrapbook Nook! The challenge this week is to create cards with chipboard. I have to say that Danni has blown me away. Again. Her cards are oh, so adorable as always. I am so grateful for her inspiration because well, my cards always kind of stink! But as you can tell I have been practicing a lot lately. I think they are getting better, but I still have some work to do- lol.

Actually the Nook's message board is currently "under construction" so all the action is taking place on their facebook page. You can see the challenge and Danni's cute cards HERE. Just scroll down a bit.

Here is the card I created for the challenge. The little chipboard bird, paper, and stickers are Crate Paper Snow Day.

It seems like all I have been posting lately is cards, but I have done lots of layouts recently too! I just can't show any of them yet. They will be up soon though.

thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet little card! i love the twine and teh strips onthe side!
    -paula

    ReplyDelete