Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photo Shoot Friday and a layout

Since the only four month picture I had of Isabel was a just a quick shot in her bouncy chair on Friday I decided we needed another photo shoot. I dressed her up in this little dress I bought at baby gap and the pink hat her grandmother made her. We took tons and tons of pictures until she decided she had enough. Here are some of my favorites:




At her four month doctor's appt. the doctor said she was healthy and just a bit chunky- hehe! I love all her rolls! At four months she already wears 6 months clothing and is more than double her birth weight (which doctor said doesn't usually happen until after 6 months). We can't believe how cute she is and feel so blessed to have her in our lives.

Here she is a few months ago sleeping sweetly. I walked into the room and the first thing I saw were those hearts on her feet. The were too sweet so I had to take a picture.





Most of the supplies on this layout is Jillibean Soup.I used a mixture of Pasta Fagioli and some of the Christmas papers.  The small blue letters are Bella Blvd and the heart brads are Creative Imaginations.

Have a great Sunday everyone!


3 comments:

  1. oh my how precious!!!!! She is adorable!!! Sweet photos and great LO as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! LOVE your title

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHEIS SOOOOOOO STINKIN' ADORABLE, GIRL!!!!! you did a good job, Mama!!!!!! Oh...and love your scrappin' to. You know I love that though;)

    ReplyDelete