Friday, March 25, 2011

What's in your purse?

There's a fun challenge on the Bo Bunny blog today to scrapbook what's in your purse. I had an idea as soon as I saw this challenge!

Here's my bag contents and all! I took a picture of all the stuff spilling out to show how disorganized it is. I didn't stage that. I just put a hand in pulled some stuff out. I didn't mention everything I had in my purse and now that I look back at the journaling I wrote diapers, but no wipes. Wipes are like my number one mom esssential! How did I forget those?





Everything on this layout is from the Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection except the twine and staples. I even tried out some fun faux stitching on here, a technique I learned from fellow Bo Bunny DT girls.

You can play along with the challenge and win some Bo Bunny scrap goodies. Just check out the Bo Bunny blog for details. While you are there check out the rest of the DT's layouts too. It's fun to see what they have in their bags!

4 comments:

  1. I've thought of making a layout like that about my purse.. lol... i'm always to scared because I always carry the entire house with me! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO! I don't think I'd dare take a photo of my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! :)
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge!!! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete