Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3, 2, 1- Blast Off!

Today Bo Bunny is featuring their new Blast Off line on their blog. It is so stinking adorable I just had to use it for a picture of Frances. I love monkeys and she has inherited my love of them too. I actually found some monkey clings that were meant for a boys room before she was born. I knew I had to use them in her room so I thought how can I make brown monkeys fit in a girl's room? Paint it pink! She has pink walls with brown monkeys on them. It is sooo cute!

When I saw the blast off line I thought - how can I make this work for Frances? I thought about using pink (this is usually what I do with boy papers that I like), but didnt' think pink cardstock would really "work" with this paper. So I decided to use it as is. This title works with boys and girls so here it is.....


I used the Blast Off paper, stickers, chipboard, embellished chipboard, buttons, wraps and dimensional stickers. I also used some of the Ad Lib stickers too. I love that I can mix and match the collections!

More super cute layouts by the DT can be found on the Bo Bunny blog.

Have a great night!

1 comment: