Thursday, March 3, 2011

The ScrapRoom March sketch

Here is the March sketch from the ScrapRoom. Frances did such a great job with this sketch! I love the butterflies around the page.


Each DT member did their own version of the sketch and all the layouts are so fun! I used the Basic Grey Marjolaine page layout kit from the double shot kit to complete my take on the sketch. This is Frances as a wee little baby. I can't believe these were taken almost two years ago! Time sure does fly by. She was so funny even back them. Always making faces and smiling at everyone. Those chubby cheeks sure helped in the cuteness department too. Isabel reminds me a lot of her right now. She is always smiling and laughing too.


Please stop by the The ScrapRoom and check out the DT's take on the sketch too. Happy Day!



1 comment:

  1. that face is so adorable!!! love the LO and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete