Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

I am excited to say that I am the guest designer this month at My Scrapbook Nook. I received the March Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe kit last week and have been scrapping away! I couldn't have been given a better kit to work with seeing as I have my two sweet girls. This kit is perfect for girls, but the Nook DT have created some great boy pages with it too. The message board is currently under construction, but you can check out all the DT's work on the facebook page.

Here is one of my layouts that I created with the kit- my sweet little Frannie playing mommy to a doll. It is so sweet how she takes care of her dolls. She is so caring and gentle with them.



I have some more work to share with this kit and will have a class when the message board is back up.

Thanks for coming by and have a great week!

3 comments: