Friday, March 18, 2011

Check out the NS blog

Good morning! I am up and ready bright and early today because we are taking Isabel for her four month doctor's appt. When I say "we" I mean Frances and I so I don't know how this is going to go! I told Frances she had to be a good helper today and that Isabel would need lots of hugs and kisses after her shots :) I can't believe how big and how fast my little Isabel has grown! She is almost sitting up now and loves to spit and blow bubbles all over everything. She just gets cuter everyday! And I think she will have curly like me. Look at how it stands up all over!


 There's lots of inspiration from Nikki Sivils DT on her blog today. I am still loving the new lines! I created this card using my cricut wild card cartridge and the "It's Raining, It's Pouring" line. It reminds me spring!


I also have this "older" layout that I never posted for some reason. I used a mash up of October Afternoon and Nikki Sivils "Tree Love".



Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How darling! Love all three things you shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture of your little one! Yep they grow up way too fast! Thanks for sharing the LOs...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete