Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Dinosaur Layout

Hi everyone. Today is the day that the My Little Shoebox team is being announced. So I guess since I didn't make the team I can go ahead and post some of my projects. My husband said my projects were cute, but boring, and I guess he was right.

Anyway, this is my favorite of the bunch so I will share this one today. I may be a little biased because of how cute Isabel looks!


Thanks for coming by. Tomorrow is reveal day for The ScrapRoom and as always we will have the reveal blog hop. I would love to see you hoppin' along!

5 comments:

  1. I certainly don't see anything BORING about this layout at all! It is adorable! Love all the little embellies. The picture is just too cute.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super LOVE your layout too... I didn't get picked too, and was super bummed out... off to post my layouts too... maybe next year will be our turn??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great layout, not boring, has a great focal picture and bright, fun colors. Isabel is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek!!! It's soooo cute!!! I love the photo and it has great colors. It's a great layout, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! This is absolutely adorable!! hehehe! Love it!

    ReplyDelete